When you're looking for a partner to help you negotiate the complexities of selling a home, you've come to the right place. The experience, dedication and strong communication you will receive here will help ensure the successful and profitable sale of your home:
1. The Local Advantage - As a Dallas native John has a unique amount of resources, connections, and knowledge.
2. First Class Technology - In today's world it is important to stay on the cutting edge and to always be pushing the envelope of the possible. Whether it is drone photos, virtual tours, or CBx technology, John has the best tools in the business. This is how he provides you the upper hand when selling your home.
3. Internet Advertising - Since the lion's share of home buyers start their search on the internet, top placement on search engines and social media sites is essential. You'll gain access to placement on Google, Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and other websites. This will maximize your exposure and bring a large number of potential buyers to view information about your home.
4. Email Campaigns - It's important to "work the network." Working together, you will identify the right people to target and get in touch with them by email to drive excitement and interest.
5. Personal Touch - Of course, technology alone won't sell your home. Face-to-face interaction provides the advantage to sell your home. The details will be handled with care and constant communication, to ensure the marketing and sale of your home go smoothly.
To find out more about selling your home, click here.